ProLaw Users Discussion List
List subscribers can access the discussion list archives by confirming a link via email (valid for 3 months).
- Only ProLaw Users Discussion List members can access the archives. Archives back to September 2004 are available. If you haven’t yet subscribed you can do so at the subscription page.
- The first time you attempt to access the archives you will need to confirm an access token (link) received by email. Enter your address and click the Get access button.
- You only need to request an access token if you logout or once every 3 months. Follow the link in your email then click on the Confirm request button.
- After confirming your access token you now have access to the archives and the subscriber area where you can modify your subscription (pause delivery, switch to or from daily digest). A link to the Archives is also on this screen.
- Now that you have access, you can go directly to the Archives page anytime you like. Hint: bookmark it for quick access.